Wednesday, November 03, 2004

On Keeping One's Word

I could have a whole lot to say today about what has transpired within the last 48 hours. But, I promised that I was done with politics for the year. I intend to keep that promise, hoping that my example will encourage others to do the same. Maybe someday, this blog entry will be a turning point in history. It will represent the day we all began telling the truth. People will look back and say, "Man, I don't know what a 'resident alien' is, but that guy sure inspired me to be a straight-shooter." Good luck, America. And good night.

I am Matt Porter, and I approved this message.
This message paid for by Porter-Kinzie '08

2 Comments:

Blogger Kristopher Kinzie said...

Kinzie-Porter '08 :)

November 03, 2004 8:20 PM  
Blogger matt said...

Stick, that is so true. Maybe we should rethink all this.

How about Porter-Morgan '08? We could really do some damamge then.

November 04, 2004 11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home