Sunday, June 18, 2006

Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes

I am awfully tardy with this post. So much has happened, I just could not decide where to begin. So, a list is in order.
> I am typing this on my new laptop. Thanks to my in-laws, I am now portable and wireless.
> My sister-in-law is engaged. Hooray for her.
> I am due for a new niece/nephew in January.
> I am moving to Texas this Friday. Living out of boxes currently.
> I am officially and irreparably hooked on World Cup soccer. I even like to call it football. At least until this fall when I am back in Big 12 country.
> My wife and I are planning on adopting a puppy. More details to come.

Short list, long on substance. It does explain why I have not posted though, huh?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Didn't know with all the changes going on, if you had time to watch the events of the SBC unfold. It seems that all the blogging that went on among young SB's surrounding the Wade Burleson events have brought only the third non-Patterson's coalition back president for the SBC in our lifetime. Maybe there is hope.

June 20, 2006 5:12 AM  
Blogger matt said...

Well, certainly there is hope. There is always hope, especially outside the SBC. :-)

One must wait and see how PP and his cronies strike back. Besides, as has been clearly demonstrated by history, it takes several consecutive presidencies to appoint enough trustees to make a difference. And the Old School has been there a long time.

June 21, 2006 5:25 PM  
Blogger Clint said...

Rock on! Have a good move to Texas today. Send us your phone # when you get there. Congrats on the neice/nephew and puppy. Small noisy things are cool every once in a while.

June 23, 2006 7:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home