Wednesday, August 16, 2006

End of Summer

I am now a certified reader of the German language. However, let us hope that I am never incarcerated in a prison cell until I can translate a page or two of Goethe or Hegel or Kant. It would be a long stay.

I am now officially orientated to my new school. I have been thoroughly frightened by the reading lists for my preliminary exams, briefly introduced to the library, and repeatedly told how smart my incoming colleagues are. Class begins on Monday.

This means one of two things. Either
1) This will be my last posting ever due to the insane constraints placed upon my time.
-or-
2) I will be posting with renewed vigor in an attempt to keep my last shred of sanity intact.

Stay tuned...

3 Comments:

Blogger JGaroutte said...

I was about to say, "Hope it's the latter" but... apparently I'm too slow...

August 17, 2006 9:10 AM  
Blogger Clint said...

Post... post... post... post...

August 20, 2006 11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, keep going. Especially since you're not giving out your new phone number.

August 25, 2006 11:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home